I'm there with you - it's tough looking for the perfect gift, especially when you might have left it a little late and you also have a giant list of giftees! All those different personalities, I mean, you know what YOU like, but role-playing each person on that list to try and pick a piece gets a bit ridiculous.
So I thought it might be helpful to put in writing what I get asked all the time - "can you recommend something for...."
TYPE 1 - MS SUBTLE - Doesn't wear much jewellery or if she does, they are small discreet pieces, works in a corporate environment, monochromatic wardrobe with some pinks and navys. Looking for something super wearable.
Easy, I would suggest these:
- EARRINGS - ATRIA crystal studs in smoke - they're small, discreet but a little more interesting than the standard clear crystal studs that are so available everywhere with the subtle gray tint.
- NECKLACE - ECLAT in black - less bling than the colour versions of ECLAT but still noticeable, the black has been a fast favourite with a number of my customers. It looks incredible on black, navy, bare skin, everything.
- BRACELET - ATLAS in gold - lightweight and in gold, this is a classic cuff that's adjustable and super easy to wear.
*suit from YSL, pic from internets
TYPE 2 - MS FUN FEMME - has a number of classic jewellery pieces in gold and silver, looking for something more fun to dress up existing wardrobe.
I would suggest these:
- EARRINGS - DUET in ochre - one of our most popular colourways in the DUET studs, the ochre is this incredibly lovely gold tint which warms any skintone. BIG FAN.
- NECKLACE - ECLAT in absinthe - the green of the crystals is something I had been searching for for a long time. It's tough to find the perfect shade and this is it. It's a little moody, with highlights of gold.
- BRACELET - LYRA in ochre - I had this cuff's design in my mind for so long, and couldn't wait to make it. It's super lightweight, doesn't annoy when worn through the day or night (I've personally tested it and everyone who has bought one has said the same) and the ochre colourway goes with EVERYTHING.
*dress from Self Portrait, pic from Shopbop
TYPE 3 - MS CHAMELEON - has a variety of personalities in her closet. Can go from monochrome classic one day, to colour splash the next.
- EARRINGS - DUET in cobalt - blue blue blue! Gorgeous in both the gold and rhodium dipped settings, the cobalt colourway is dark but still manages a beautiful sparkle.
- NECKLACE - ECLAT in cerise - one of my favourite colourways, basically because it epitomises fun. It's such a lovely, happy colour, it totally brightens up everything.
- BRACELET - STERRE in silver - um who could say no to a cuff of stars??
*dress from Delpozo, pic from internets
TYPE 4 - MS ROMANTIC BOHO
Stars stars stars:
- EARRINGS - ATRIA in aquamarine - a light aqua tinted crystal sparkle, totally wearable
- NECKLACE - ARA in gold - delicate starfish, I actually own this dress and wear ARA with it so... easy recommendation on my part haha.
- BRACELET - CAMIEUX in silver - lightweight and in silver, gold or rose gold, this is a classic cuff that's adjustable and super easy to wear.
*dress from Spell & Gypsy, pic from internets
TYPE 5 - MS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHE WOULD LOVE -
*dress from Staud, pic from Staud
These are our most popular pieces - guaranteed to be loved if you have a Ms No Idea What She Would Love to buy for:
We also now have gift cards - check them out HERE
Totally get in touch with me for a recommendation if you like as well. We have a great exchange/refund policy as well.
PS sorry for shoddy crediting, I did the searches late in the night and didn't save my sources :(